University Information Technology Services will be moving student CatMail email addresses to the @arizona.edu domain and updating the University’s Single Sign-On (SSO) login system Friday, July 8 - Sunday, July 10. Learn more about what you need to know.
Most University systems will be available but will experience degraded performance. Please avoid using these University systems during the weekend maintenance window.
- Instructors: Please plan your summer session syllabus accordingly to avoid having assignments or tests due the weekend of July 8th.
- Students: Please plan ahead and complete any assignments, tests, and/or quizzes prior to the weekend of July 8th.
Effective July 11:
- Faculty, staff and students can sign in to all university-owned applications (such as Adobe, Box, Google, Office 365, Zoom, etc.) with their email@example.com email address.
- If the first attempted authentication with your firstname.lastname@example.org fails, please revert to your email@example.com to allow for system changes to fully populate throughout enterprise systems. If you are still unable to gain access, please contact the 24/7 IT Support Center for assistance.
- Remember third-party applications you have signed up for with your firstname.lastname@example.org will not automatically be updated. You may want to update third-party applications to reflect your email@example.com email address.
Contact your departmental IT staff or the 24/7 Support Center with any questions.