University Information Technology Services will be moving student CatMail email addresses to the @arizona.edu domain and updating the University’s Single Sign-On (SSO) login system Friday, July 8 at 6:00 p.m. - Sunday, July 10 at 7:00 p.m. Learn more about what you need to know.
Most University systems will be available but will experience degraded performance. Please avoid using these University systems during the weekend maintenance window.
- Instructors: Please plan your summer session syllabus accordingly to avoid having assignments or tests due the weekend of July 8th.
- Students: Please plan ahead and complete any assignments, tests, and/or quizzes prior to the weekend of July 8th.
Effective July 11:
- Faculty, staff and students can sign in to all university-owned applications (such as Adobe, Box, Google, Office 365, Zoom, etc.) with their firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- If the first attempted authentication with your email@example.com fails, please revert to your firstname.lastname@example.org to allow for system changes to fully populate throughout enterprise systems. If you are still unable to gain access, please contact the 24/7 IT Support Center for assistance.
- Remember third-party applications you have signed up for with your email@example.com will not automatically be updated. You may want to update third-party applications to reflect your firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Contact your departmental IT staff or the 24/7 Support Center with any questions.