Contact the 24/7 Support Center
(520) 626-8324 (TECH) or (877) 522-7929 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- The 24/7 additionally provides general University information at (520) 621-2211
support.arizona.edu (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Report a Problem at the Service Portal (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Drop-off service for hands-on assistance with devices (by appointment Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.). Call or chat in order to schedule a drop-off appointment.
- Starting Monday, August 2, the 24/7 Lounge will be available in the Student Success District, downstairs in the Main Library, during Library open hours. No appointment necessary; swipe your CatCard to enter.
24/7 Support Center technical consultants can assist with:
- campus applications and services (email, NetID, UAWiFi, D2L, etc.)
- your personally owned computer or device (viruses, software installation, etc.)
They will run diagnostics and perform basic fixes at no cost for members of the campus community. If your system needs a computer repair service, the UA BookStore's Computer Service Center has certified repair technicians on staff.
Find out more about the 24/7.