Contact the 24/7 Support Center
Friday 11/29 through Thursday 12/16, the 24/7 phone and chat support will remain open 24 hours. The 24/7 Lounge in-person support will be open:
- Monday–Thursday: 7:00 a.m.–Midnight
- Friday: 7:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m.–Midnight
The 24/7 phone and chat support will remain open all weekend.
The 24/7 Lounge in-person support will:
- CLOSE Friday 12/17, 6:00 p.m.
- RE-OPEN Monday 12/20, 7:00 a.m.
The 24/7 Support Center's in-person assistance has moved to the new Student Success District, downstairs in the Main Library!
(520) 626-8324 (TECH) or (877) 522-7929 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- The 24/7 additionally provides general University information at (520) 621-2211
support.arizona.edu (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Report a Problem at the Service Portal (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
24/7 Support Center technical consultants can assist with:
- campus applications and services (email, NetID, UAWiFi, D2L, etc.)
- your personally owned computer or device (viruses, software installation, etc.)
They will run diagnostics and perform basic fixes at no cost for members of the campus community. If your system needs a computer repair service, the UA BookStore's Computer Service Center has certified repair technicians on staff.
Find out more about the 24/7.