IT for Technology Staff
For information on your University IT systems and services as an employee, visit Faculty/Staff Resources page. For what you need to know as an IT professional at the University, see below.
The following is information of interest specifically to IT staff:
- About the CIO Division provides more information on the centralized IT structure at UA. You can additionally search for services and documentation knowledgebase in the ServiceNow catalog. Log in to see all services and information.
- ServiceNow has a more comprehensive UArizona IT Staff – Onboarding Checklist, including useful links such as:
- The IT Coordination Team is a Microsoft Team location for finding out about current projects, tracking upcoming service changes (UArizona IT Roadmap), and asking questions and supporting your peers. IT Coordination also meets 9:05-10:00 a.m. every Tuesday and Thursday via Zoom.
- There are also special interest IT groups, such as the Process Automation Team and Arizona Digital (Drupal Quickstart development).
- UArizona IT Jobs
Take advantage of the University's resources:
- Online training opportunities (including EDGE Learning and LinkedIN Learning, Microsoft Learn, O'Reilly Books Online, and more)
- Professional memberships and subscriptions (including Educause, Gartner for Technical Professionals, Internet2, and more)
- The IT Summit, the University's internal annual event for communication, collaboration, and education