Getting Started - IT Professionals
Welcome to the University of Arizona! For information on getting started with UA IT systems and services, please see the Getting Started - Staff page.
The following is information of interest specifically to IT staff:
- About UA IT provides more information on the central and decentralized IT structure at UA.
- The IT Professionals services list shows central IT services of particular interest to IT staff.
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) (If you are viewing this content from off campus, activate UA VPN first. Learn more about UA VPN.)
- Learn all about IT Special Interest Groups and how to join or start one.
- Professional Development (If you are viewing this content from off campus, activate UA VPN first. Learn more about UA VPN.)
- The University of Arizona's Human Resources and Office of the CIO units provide many professional development resources and opportunities to IT staff.
- See a full list of nationally recognized IT-related professional associations.
- UA IT Jobs