24/7 IT Support
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
In person: Support for in-person requests is closed until further notice. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Phone: (520) 626-TECH (8324) or (877) 522-7929. (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
The 24/7 IT Support Center technical consultants are available in person, by phone, or over chat to assist with campus applications and services or to help you with your personally owned computer or device. The center can also provide information such as the location of campus computer labs, the availability of on-campus training, and information about obtaining off-campus assistance.
Services available include:
- Supporting applications such as CatMail, UAConnect, D2L, UAccess, and NetID
- Troubleshooting problems on student, faculty, or staff computers
- Installing operating systems and software. Software licenses must be provided by the customer.
- Removing spyware and viruses
- Removing unwanted software
- Installing wired or wireless networking cards
- Troubleshooting network problems
- Taking reports of problems with the UA wired or wireless network
The center will run diagnostics and perform basic fixes at no cost for members of the UA campus community. If your technical consultant determines that your system needs a computer repair service, the UA BookStore's Computer Service Center has certified repair technicians on staff.
All students, faculty, staff, and retirees are eligible for 24/7 IT Support.
- Support services are free for all members of the UA campus community.
- Assistance is also available for visitors with questions about campus IT services they are eligible to use.