24/7 IT Support
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
Call: (520) 626-TECH (8324) or (877) 522-7929 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- The 24/7 additionally provides general University information at (520) 621-2211
Chat: support.arizona.edu (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
In person: Drop-off service for hands-on assistance wth devices (by appointment Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM). Call or chat in order to schedule a drop-off appointment.
The 24/7 Support Center technical consultants are available in person, by phone, or over chat to assist with campus applications and services or to help you with your personally owned computer or device. The center can also provide information such as the location of campus computer labs, the availability of on-campus training, and information about obtaining off-campus assistance.
The 24/7 can help with:
- Supporting university applications and services such as CatMail, UAConnect, D2L, UAccess, NetID, and UAWiFI
- Installing operating systems and software. Software licenses must be provided by the customer.
- Removing unwanted software
- Troubleshooting network problems
- The center will run diagnostics and perform basic fixes at no cost for members of the UA campus community. If your technical consultant determines that your system needs a computer repair service, the UA BookStore's Computer Service Center has certified repair technicians on staff.
All students, faculty, staff, and retirees are eligible for 24/7 IT Support.
- Support services are free for all members of the UA campus community.
- Assistance is also available for visitors with questions about campus IT services they are eligible to use.
Contact the 24/7 Support Center
In person: The 24/7 offers in-person support as a by appointment Drop Off Service, available Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Please call or chat the 24/7 Support Center in order to schedule a drop off appointment.
Phone: (520) 626-TECH (8324) or (877) 522-7929.
Chat (Remote Desktop available): http://support.arizona.edu
UAService (online form): http://uaservice.arizona.edu