UITS Employee Resources
New employees of University Information Technology Services, as well as long-term employees, can find useful information here on staff resources available at the University of Arizona.
Begin with our Getting Started - Staff page for getting started with IT services at the University of Arizona. If you are technical staff, there are additional links at Getting Started - IT Professionals.
- Human Resources
- Box@UA (document storage)
- Email, Calendaring, and Instant Messaging
- Meal Plans
- Parking and Transportation Services
- Technical Support
- Time Reporting for Payroll
- UA Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Other Useful Websites
- Tours and Fun
More about UAConnect
Other Transportation (CatTran, Carpooling, Bus Passes, Bicycle Programs, and more)
via phone by calling 520-626-TECH (8324).
in person at the 24/7 lobby in the Martin Luther King Building (Mountain and 1st), room 207.
via chat/remote desktop session at support.arizona.edu.
online via UAssist. You will be provided with a reference number that will allow the 24/7 to easily track requests.
The following are required training:
- All-Employee Security Awareness Training
- Online Harassment Prevention Education Program
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Training (contingent on position)
- UA Faculty/Staff page
- UA Phonebook
- Campus Maps
- UA Mobile app
- Financial Services Office
- UA Life & Work Connections