Campus Project Communications
Final UAConnect Accounts Scheduled for Migration
November 7, 2017
UAConnect365 Email/Calendar Migrations in Progress
August 15, 2017
Before Summer Break, Prepare for Email Migration
May 12, 2017
Faculty/Staff Migrations Will Begin Soon
April 11, 2017
New Faculty/Staff Email System Open Forum on February 13
February 8, 2017
Protect your Identity With NetID+
January 25, 2017
Faculty and Staff Email is Moving to the Cloud
December 8, 2016
The campus community was invited to attend a series of open forums about the new faculty/staff email and calendaring system, UAConnect365, being implemented this spring. If you would like an UAConnect365 Information Session for your unit, please contact the project team at: email@example.com.
Forums were held in the Student Union Memorial Center, Agave Room (level 4) on:
- Feb. 13, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Feb. 22, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- March 8, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- March 22, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- April 10, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- April 26, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Additional forums were held on:
- Feb. 28, 2-3 p.m., Thomas Keating Building (BIO5), Room 103
- April 11, Phoenix BioMedical Campus
Summer 2017 forums in the Student Union Memorial Center, San Pedro Room (level 3) on:
- Tuesday, June 20, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 11, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 22, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 19, 1:30-2:30 p.m.