Jump to navigation
- UAConnect365 Background
- IT representatives from colleges and other campus units participated on the committee that evaluated the choices and selected Microsoft Office 365.
- Office 365 met or exceeded all criteria in functional testing across multiple systems.
- It is secure, and in use at numerous universities across the country and around the world.
- Migrating to Office 365 will have minimal impact on your work, similar to the Exchange server upgrade in spring 2015.
- The University will avoid a $2.8 million investment in new hardware to replace aging servers and related infrastructure.
- The Project Team assembled for implementation includes representatives from the Graduate College, Bio5, Residence Life, College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, College of Education, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, and the College of Medicine.