UAccess Student Modernization
Student Center Modernization
We are announcing an exciting milestone in providing students with a high-quality, mobile digital experience. UITS UAccess Student Team has been working in collaboration with the broader university community to bring an updated UAccess Student Center to students that will go live on July 12, 2020.
The University branded design will highlight and clarify the most critical interactions at each point in a student’s progress. It focuses on commonly used features like enrollment, financial aid, bursar’s account and personal information. The modern Student Center will deliver:
- Easier navigation
- User-friendly transactions
- Increased accessibility
- Optimization for mobile devices and tablets
- Wednesday, June 24, 11:00 am Zoom link
- Friday, June 26,, 10:00 am Zoom link
- Monday, June 29, 3:00 pm Zoom link
- Wednesday, July 1, 9:00 am Zoom link
- Tuesday, July 7, 10:00 am Zoom link
- Thursday, July 9, 2:00 pm Zoom link
- Wednesday, July 15, 1:00 pm Zoom link
- Friday, July 17, 10:00 am Zoom link
To attend the Preview sessions, log into Zoom with your UA account.
If you are unable to attend a live preview, view a recorded session here.
UITS UAccess Student Team appreciates the vision and effort of our campus partners including:
- Office of the Registrar
- Bursar’s Office
- Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Graduate College
- Academic Advising Resource Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Trellis CRM
Throughout the project, the team engaged students to discover problem areas, provide feedback, review design prototypes and test the product—all to ensure a student-focused design.