- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
Zoom is available campus-wide for web conferencing for academic purposes and business conferencing.
Zoom is available to all active UA NetID holders: faculty, staff, students, and DCCs. NetID is not required for people outside the university to attend a UA Zoom meeting.
- Unlimited meetings with up to 200 participants
- Webinars up to 500 available by special request
- Local or cloud recording options for meetings
- Dial-in number for phone users (toll charges applied based on user’s phone provider plan)
- Ability to share audio, video, and screen in meetings
Active UA NetID holders: faculty, staff, students, and DCCs
Participants using dial-in phone number may be subject to charges based on their phone plan.