- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
Zoom is available campus-wide for web conferencing for academic purposes and business conferencing.
Zoom is available to all active UA NetID holders: faculty, staff, students, and DCCs. NetID is not required for people outside the university to attend a UA Zoom meeting.
- Unlimited meetings with up to 500 participants
- Webinars up to 1000 available by special request
- Local or cloud recording options for meetings
- Dial-in number for phone users (toll charges applied based on user’s phone provider plan)
- Ability to share audio, video, and screen in meetings
- Security options to prevent unwanted participants or screen shares
Zoom for Health is available for meetings where information subject to HIPAA regulation might be shared. Meeting hosts must go through Zoom for Health Training before being able to schedule meetings in Zoom for Health.
NOTE: Zoom still recognizes @email.arizona.edu as the address for faculty/staff/DCCs. Use @email.arizona.edu when adding a co-host to your meetings.
Your Zoom license is automatically established the first time you log into the UA Zoom account.
To log into Zoom:
- General meetings: log in with NetID at arizona.zoom.us
- Course specific meetings: use D2L. Instructions are at zoom.arizona.edu
Hosts for meetings with HIPAA-covered content must complete Zoom for Health Training first.
- HIPAA content meeting: log in with NetID at hipaa-zoom.arizona.edu
Active UA NetID holders: faculty, staff, students, and DCCs
Participants using dial-in phone number may be subject to charges based on their phone plan.
Contact the 24/7 Support Center
Log in via:
When addng a co-host from the University of Arizona to your meeting, use their <NetID>@email.arizona.edu address.
Zoom support is available from:
UofA Academic Technologies: email@example.com or
- 1.888.799.9666 ext. 2
- 1.650.397.6096 ext. 2
Get more information about using Zoom at OIA's Zoom support pages.
For questions related specifically to hosting meetings where HIPAA data may be present, please email the Privacy Office's HIPAA Privacy Program.