- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
Visualization Consulting is a service that allows researchers to create graphical representations of their data. These computer-generated images and animations allow researchers to visually analyze that data and see the results of changing specific parameters. Services include consultation, demonstration, training, and providing of equipment for high-resolution visualization output and simulation.
- AZ-LIVE—Interactive, immersive 3D environment (CAVE)
- Head-Mounted Displays (HMDs)—For single-user immersive virtual reality: Oculus Rift and HTC Vive
- 3D TV—A 47" television that can display 3D content viewable with 3D glasses (3D camera available for checkout from Gear-to-Go)
- Medical Imaging Workstation (also known as MIMI or S-VIZ)—visualization and analysis of data and constructs with 256GB of DDR3 RAM, commercial image processing software (Imaris, Amira, PyMol, and Matlab), and other software (Paraview, VisIt, ImageJ, Fiji, Reconstruct, VMD, and Chimera)
- Visualization Software—Maya, 3DS Max, Paraview, Unity 3D, and more
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consulting appointment.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please call or email at least 24 hours in advance. Last-minute cancellations and no-call/no-shows take away valuable consulting time from your fellow colleagues. Failure to provide sufficient notice of cancellation is a disservice to other clients and may result in a loss of privileges.
UA researchers, faculty, staff, and students are eligible to request consultation.