UAConnect365 Faculty and Staff Email and Calendar
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
UAConnect email accounts will be transitioning to UAConnect365 over spring/summer 2017. See the email and calendar transition page for more information.
UAConnect365 is the email and calendaring service for faculty and staff provided by Microsoft Office 365. UAConnect365 is best accessed via Outlook 2016 software, and online via the Office 365 portal. Student workers may also be provided with UAConnect365 accounts, called Catworks accounts.
- Larger mailboxes (100 GB)
- Larger size maximums for individual messages (TBD)
- Online space for storage and collaboration (1 TB)
- Access to web versions of Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications
- Downloadable Office applications for your desktop and mobile devices
- Enter your <netid>@email.arizona.edu address and click Sign In.
- At the UA-branded login screen, enter your NetID and password.
- You need a UA NetID password created or changed since March 6, 2017. Visit netid.arizona.edu if you need to update it.
- Use your NetID+ method to authenticate your login.
- Visit webauth.arizona.edu/netid-plus if you need to enroll in NetID+.
- Click the Mail or Calendar tiles to access your information.
See the Support, How-To's & Info tab for settings to configure email software for your computer or mobile apps.
All active members of the campus community have accounts in UA's Office 365 service: students, faculty, staff, most DCCs, retirees. All except students also have UAConnect365—Mail, Calendar, People, and Tasks in Office 365. Departments can get student worker UAConnect365 accounts, called Catworks, on request. Departments can get departmental and service accounts on request.
Contact the 24/7 IT Support Center
Access email in UAConnect365 online by logging in to Office 365 and clicking on the Mail tile. Click on Calendar for calendar, People for contacts/addres book, and Tasks for task list.
|How to Log in to Office 365|
|Office 365 FAQs|
|How to Set or Stop an Email Forward in Office 365|
|Outlook Cache and Non-Cache Settings|
|UAConnect365 Email Encryption|
|UAConnect365 Configuration Settings (IMAP)|
|UAConnect365 Mobile Settings|
|UAConnect365 Setup - Generate an App Password|
|UAConnect365 Configuration Settings - Macs|
|Getting Started with Skype for Business|