UAConnect365 Faculty and Staff Email and Calendar
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
What is UAConnect365?
UAConnect is the email and calendaring service for faculty and staff provided by Microsoft Office 365. UAConnect is available on computers via Outlook and over the web via Outlook Web Access. Student workers may also be provided with UAConnect accounts, called Catworks accounts.
- Larger mailboxes (100 GB)
- Larger size maximums for individual messages (TBD)
- Online space for storage and collaboration (1 TB)
- Access to web versions of Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications
- Downloadable Office applications for your desktop and mobile devices
UAConnect email accounts will be transitioning to UAConnect365 over the first half of 2017. See the email and calendar transition page for more information.
UA faculty and staff are automatically provisioned with a UAConnect365 account. UA student workers can get an account, called Catworks, on request.