UAConnect365 Faculty and Staff Email and Calendar
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
NOTE: As of July 1, 2021, employees and DCCs separating from the University wil lose access to faculty/staff email and Office 365 immediately on separation. Retirees will have a 60-day grace period, during which they may opt in to retain a University email address through CatMail. Learn more about this access change.
UAConnect365 is the email and calendaring service for faculty and staff provided by Microsoft Office 365. UAConnect365 is best accessed via Outlook 2016 or newer software, and online via the Office 365 portal. Student workers may also be provided with UAConnect365 accounts, called Catworks accounts.
- 100 GB mailboxes
- Attachment size up to 100MB to send or receive
- Online space for storage and collaboration (1 TB)
- Access to web versions of Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications
- Downloadable Office applications for your desktop and mobile devices
The faculty/staff email address is <netid>@arizona.edu. Email can also be received that is sent to <netid>@email.arizona.edu.
UAConnect365 adds an External Sender Notification on emails coming from outside the University. This will help you identify scam emails that pretend to come from someone at the University. Learn more about external emails.
- Enter your <netid>@email.arizona.edu address and click Sign In.
- At the UA-branded login screen, enter your NetID and password.
- Visit netid.arizona.edu if you need to get a NetID or to update your password.
- Use your NetID+ method to authenticate your login.
- Visit netid-plus.arizona.edu if you need to enroll in NetID+.
- Click the Outlook tile to access your email, calendar, and contacts.
UAConnect365 accounts are created automatically upon creation of NetID. See UAConnect Account Types for getting Department, Service, Designated Campus Colleague (DCC), or Catworks (student worker) accounts.
See the Support, How-To's & Info tab for settings to configure email software for your computer or mobile apps.
All active members of the campus community have accounts in UA's Office 365 service: students, faculty, staff, most DCCs, retirees. All except students also have UAConnect365—Mail, Calendar, People, and Tasks in Office 365. Departments can get student worker UAConnect365 accounts, called Catworks, on request.
Those with accounts will lose access upon separation from the University. See Preparing to Offboard – Microsoft for further information.
Departments can get departmental and service accounts on request.
Contact the 24/7 Support Center
Access email in UAConnect365 online by logging in to Office 365 and clicking on the Mail tile. Click on Calendar for calendar, People for contacts/addres book, and Tasks for task list.
|Installing Software from Office 365|
|UAConnect365 Configuration Settings (IMAP)|
|UAConnect365 Configuration Settings - Macs|
|UAConnect365 Mobile Settings|
|UAConnect365 Setup - Generate an App Password|