- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
The UAccess Space portal contains all UA building and room information. UAccess Space is the university's implementation of Archibus software, used to manage the University’s Physical Space Inventory and Real Estate Portfolio.
- UAccess Space-Floor Plans is available to department managers to assess space usage by viewing color-coded floor plans of University owned or leased space by College, Department or Room Category. It also allows users to create and view customized reports on a real-time basis.
- The Physical Space Survey/F&A Survey Module is available during active space surveys.
- Request to Access UAccess Space - Floorplans
- Established Account Holders Access
- University employees can also access comprehensive space information through UAccess Analytics.
- Access for the Physical Space Survey is coordinated through the Space Management team.
If you are only wanting to see a building floorplan and not the associated UAccess Space data, visit Building Information and Floor Plans.
- Space Planning & Management and Real Estate Services staff: for use of primary functions in Planning, Design & Construction.
- Access Space-Floor Plans and the Space Survey Module within Archibus are available to campus users.
- University employees: May request color coded floor plan reports and access other limited functions.
- A UA NetID is required to log in.