- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
- institutional administrators
- staff managers
- individual employees.
A UA NetID and password are required for login.
Available to UA faculty and staff.
Contact the 24/7 IT Support Center
Visit the UAccess Community
Role-based services and features available via UAccess Employee include:
- New hire, job change, and termination processing
- Paycheck calculation
- Benefit enrollment
- Leave administration
- Job position management
- Personal information updates
- State and federal regulatory compliance
- Employee injury reporting
- Qualified Tuition Reimbursement requests
- UACares donations
- W2, I9 and other online form submissions
- Designated Campus Colleague (DCC) enrollment
As the system of record, UAccess Employee integrates with other key systems on campus, including UAccess Student, UAccess Learning, UAccess Financials, and UAccess Analytics.
Find online workshops in UAccess Learning. Visit workshops.arizona.edu to find direct links to available workshops.