- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
International students, faculty, and scholars
UA International is the University of Arizona's self-service portal providing online services for international students, faculty, and scholars. The following are the types of secure online services available:
- View and update information on file
- Submit electronic form (e-form) requests for travel signatures, reduced course load authorization, program extensions, etc.
- Access alerts and notes on file that require action in order to maintain legal status
The Sunapsis system is for administration and
- acts as a document repository
- provides alerts based on student and employee data from UAccess
- manages client communication, workflow management (via checklists), schedule management (for appointments and such), front desk check-in and custom self-service interactions.
- facilitates compliance with the US Department of Homeland Security's Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS)
Contact the 24/7 Support Center
Secure services require login with your institutional Network ID and password.
UAInternational (Sunapsis) training is handled internally by the offices that use it.
Departmental Access Request Form - University departments can request access to various e-form requests.
- Applications and renewals for H-1B employees
- J-1 scholars
- Permanent residency petitions