UA Computer Training Resources
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
University of Arizona students, faculty, and staff who wish to improve their computer skills have access to a wide array of resources, including the following:
- Microsoft Imagine Academy – Online guides to Microsoft software, including Windows, Office, SharePoint, and System Center.
- Safari Books Online – Electronic versions of Safari's books covering technology, science, and personal and professional development.
- UAccess Workshops – Step-by-step tutorials and workshops for using the components of UAccess, available in UAccess Learning.
- UAConnect Workshops – Workshops for learning how use the UA's email and calendar system for faculty and staff, available in UAccess Learning.
- UACBT (UA Computer Based Training) – Over one thousand computer-based training modules covering programming languages, graphics programs, web design, and more.
Additional UA Training Resources:
Active faculty, staff and students.