Residence Hall Data Services
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
All residence halls on the University of Arizona campus have the following:
- Wi-Fi (also available throughout the campus)
- Ethernet ports* in each room
- Local telephone service* to each room (does not include phone)
- Extended basic cable in each room and in the community TV room
*Rawls/Eller Lodge has no phone service and only wireless internet.
See the list of approved devices for wired and wireless networks in the residence halls.
This service is provided by Residence Life Technology Services.
- Students in residence halls
- Students in Greek housing (limited)
- There is no charge for standard Residence Life data service.
- Some Greek houses on campus are connected to the UA network and are able to have data service. To establish service, see Data Connections.
Contact the 24/7 IT Support Center
Acceptable Use Policy
**You may not establish your own wireless router/network.**