- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
Qualtrics is a cloud-based platform for creating online surveys to collect and analyze participant responses.
Why Use Qualtrics?
- Feedback surveys – Qualtrics can be used for various kinds of participant response surveys, such as those given after programs or events. It can also be used for exit interviews and alumni surveys.
- Scholarly surveys and for student research – Qualtrics can be used for faculty research or research done by students as part of a course.
- Testing – Qualtrics can be used to administer pre- and post-tests in courses, majors, and programs. It has been used to administer placement tests (such as foreign language placement tests).
- Rubrics for Collecting and Analyzing Data – Individuals using rubrics may want to use Qualtrics for data collection and analysis.
- Assignment Grading – Grading is another flexible, easy-to-use, built-in feature in Qualtrics.
Faculty, staff, and students.
Contact the 24/7 Support Center
(520) 626-TECH (8324)