Passport Digital Badging
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
Purdue Passport is a learning and e-portfolio system that uses digital badges to demonstrate learners' competencies and achievements. Learners can show off the badges they’ve earned through the public Passport profile in Mozilla Backpack, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
To log in:
- Visit https://www.openpassport.org.
- Click on the Log In With Other Credentials link.
- Click on the University of Arizona button.
- Enter your NetID and password and click Log In.
- You will be taken to the Purdue Passport Dashboard.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added as an Instructor in Passport.
Passport is available for curricular, co-curricular, and non-academic uses. UA students, faculty, and staff can use Passport to create or earn badges.