Panopto Lecture Capture
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
Panopto is a video streaming service that instructors can use to capture lectures and make the recordings available to students as well as stream videos. Panopto is integrated into D2L/Brightspace but can also be used outside of a D2L/Brightspace course. When instructors request a video from the library, if the library does not already have access to the video via existing services, the library will prepare the video and host it on Panopto.
- Support: Contact the Academic Technologies Team at email: Acadtech@arizona.edu
- Help page: https://help.d2l.arizona.edu/content/instructors-panopto
- Support: 24/7 IT Support Center at 520.626.TECH (8324), UAService: HTTPS:///uaservice.arizona.edu or live chat https://support.arizona.edu.
- Help page: https://help.d2l.arizona.edu/content/students-panopto
IT Professionals and Vendors:
- Support: Contact the Academic Technologies Team at email: Acadtech@arizona.edu or UAService: HTTPS:///uaservice.arizona.edu
- Support: Contact the IT Accessibility Team at email: email@example.com or https://itaccessibility.arizona.edu
Panopto is available in D2L under UA Tools. Log in at http://d2l.arizona.edu. (There is a 72-hour waiting period to establish a new course in D2L. See the D2L Help Pages for information on requesting a new course in D2L.) Visit the OIA's Panopto pages for more information.
Outside of D2L
For using Panopto outside of a course management system, contact your departmental ITsupport staff or email firstname.lastname@example.org to have a Panopto folder and NetID login established for you.
Panopto can be accessed via links within a D2L/Brightspace course site as well as a URL for those not using D2L/Brightspace, please refer to help under faculty and staff below.
IT Professionals and Vendors: Contact the Academic Technologies Team at email: Acadtech@email.arizona.edu or UAService: https://uaservice.arizona.edu/
Contact the Office of Instruction and Assessment (OIA)
Get more information about using Panopto at OIA's Panopto support pages.
IT Professionals and Vendors: Contact the Academic Technologies Team at email: Acadtech@arizona.edu or UAService: HTTPS:///uaservice.arizona.edu
Faculty/Staff: Help page: https://help.d2l.arizona.edu/content/instructors-panopto