OSCR Computer Labs
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
The Office of Student Computing Resources (OSCR) operates computer labs on the University of Arizona’s main campus. These include general computing and multimedia labs. Any campus community member with a UA NetID may use a lab computer.
- Some labs can be reserved by instructors for classes and others are open to all members of the campus community.
- Computer lab hours and reservation schedules are available on OSCR's hours page, or see the map for locations.
- The labs feature a wide variety of software. Most lab computers can run both Microsoft Windows or Apple mac OS. All systems include Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Many labs feature CatPrints printing kiosks.
- Most labs are staffed by a lab consultant.
- Faculty and Staff can request software to be added to the lab computers.
(See the University Libraries computer study areas for information about the Library's computer labs.)
Any campus community member with a UA NetID