OSCR Computer Labs
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
The Office of Student Computing Resources (OSCR) operates computer labs on the University of Arizona’s main campus. These include general computing and multimedia labs. Any campus community member with a UA NetID may use a lab computer.
- Some labs can be reserved by instructors for classes and others are open to all members of the campus community.
- Computer lab hours and reservation schedules are available on OSCR's hours page, or see the map for locations.
- The labs feature a wide variety of software. Most lab computers can run both Microsoft Windows or Apple mac OS. All systems include Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Many labs feature CatPrints printing kiosks.
- Most labs are staffed by a lab consultant.
(See the University Libraries computer study areas for information about the Library's computer labs.)
Any campus community member with a UA NetID