Open Science Framework at UA
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
The Open Science Framework is a research collaboration platform that allows you to manage your research projects, collaborate with your research partners, and share your research with the larger community. OSF is compatible with Box, Google Drive, GitHub, Bitbucket, and many other tools. Projects on the OSF are private by default and making them open is optional.
See the University Libraries' OSF page for more information on the University of Arizona space in OSF.
- Visit osf.arizona.edu and click the Sign In button on the upper right.
- On the OSF Institutions page, select University of Arizona from the dropdown menu and click Sign In.
- If you do not see the Institutions drop down, click on Log in through your institution under the login block.
- The first time you log in it will create your OSF account with your UA credentials.
- Sign in with your UA NetID and password.
Open to all members of the campus community with an active NetID