Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
The Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager is software that keeps systems up-to-date and tracks hardware and software assets. Systems needing to be managed by System Center must be on the CatNet domain.
With System Center Configuration Manager, you can:
- Reduce manual tasks
- Free-scale IT resources
- Increase end user productivity
- Reduce the overall cost of providing IT support
- Centralize management of Windows-based systems
- Maintain security compliance
- Ensure consistent settings across all workstations
Currently there is no cost for this service.