Microsoft Office 365
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
NOTE: As of July 1, 2021, employees and DCCs separating from the University wil lose access to faculty/staff email and Office 365 immediately on separation. Retirees will have a 60-day grace period, during which they may opt in to retain a University email address through CatMail. Learn more about this access change.
Office 365's online and downloadable productivity software is available at no cost to active members of the campus community: students, staff, faculty, DCCs, and retirees under University of Arizona's campus license agreement with Microsoft.
Office 365 includes:
- 1TB of OneDrive online storage
- Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams
- Online, accessible from any browser, with files that can be shared for collaboration
- Download desktop and mobile versions on as many systems/devices as you want (e.g., PCs or Macs, tablets, mobile devices) however, you can only be logged into a local installation of Office 365 on five (5) devices concurrently.
- Teams, Delve, Sharepoint, Sway, Forms, Planner, Video, SharePoint, Newsfeed, Yammer
- Microsoft Bookings scheduling calendars now available in Office 365
- Apps available for purchase
Faculty and Staff Email/Calendar
New Changes to Microsoft Campus License Agreement July 2019
Effective July 1, 2019 the new Microsoft Campus Agreement (MCA) has significant changes in how licensing is distributed for University of Arizona faculty and staff. There is no change to the Student software (Microsoft Office 365 available for online use or software/app downloads).
2019 MS Visio and MS Project Pro Online Available for Download
Just complete a UAService ticket request.
DCCs and retirees are not eligible.
Microsoft for Departments
Access your account at portal.office.com.
- Enter your <netid>@email.arizona.edu address and click Sign In.
- At the UA-branded login screen, enter your NetID and password.
- Visit netid.arizona.edu if you need to get a NetID or to update your password.
- Use your NetID+ method to authenticate your login.
- Visit netid-plus.arizona.edu if you need to enroll in NetID+.
You will then be logged in to your UA Office 365 portal.
You can also download software or apps on as many systems/devices as you want but you can only be logged into a local installation of Office 365 on five (5) devices concurrently.
Active UA faculty, staff, students, DCCs, retirees, and departments.
- Microsoft products that are free under the campus agreement:
- Office 365 for students, faculty, and staff
- Windows for faculty and staff computers
- Departments can purchase SQL and System Center at a discount.