Microsoft Office 365
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
UA's Office 365 will soon require a new NetID password and NetID+ to log in.
- If you have not created or changed your NetID password since March 6, 2017, change it now to avoid any interruptions in accessing Office 365.
- If you are not currently signed up for NetID+ two-factor authentication, sign up now to avoid any interruptions in accessing Office 365.
Under the University of Arizona’s campus license agreement with Microsoft, online and downloadable productivity software is available at no cost to faculty, students, and staff.
Faculty and Staff
Microsoft for Departments
Visit http://softwarelicense.arizona.edu, choose your status (student, faculty/staff, or department), and find the Microsoft products available to you.
Active UA faculty, staff, students and departments.
- Microsoft products that are free under the campus agreement:
- Office 365 for students
- Office and Windows for faculty and staff computers
- Server products for departments
- Faculty and staff can purchase Office for Home Use for a small fee.
- Departments can purchase SQL and System Center at a discount.