Microsoft Office 365
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
Microsoft Office 365's online and downloadable productivity software is available at no cost to active members of the campus community—students, staff, faculty, DCCs, and retirees—under University of Arizona’s campus license agreement with Microsoft.
Office 365 includes:
- 1TB of OneDrive online le storage
- Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Online, accessible from any browser, with files that can be shared for collaboration
- Downloadable desktop and mobile versions for up to on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones
- Delve, Sharepoint, Sway, Forms, Planner, Video, SharePoint, Newsfeed, Yammer
Faculty and Staff
Microsoft for Departments
- Enter your <netid>@email.arizona.edu address and click Sign In.
- At the UA-branded login screen, enter your NetID and password.
- You need a UA NetID password created or changed since March 6, 2017. Visit netid.arizona.edu if you need to update it.
- Use your NetID+ method to authenticate your login.
- Visit webauth.arizona.edu/netid-plus if you need to enroll in NetID+.
You will then be logged in to your UA Office 365 account.
Departments, visit https://softwarelicense.arizona.edu/departments to find additional Microsoft products available to you.
Active UA faculty, staff, students, DCCs, retirees, and departments.
- Microsoft products that are free under the campus agreement:
- Office 365 for students, faculty, and staff
- Office and Windows for faculty and staff computers
- Server products for departments
- Departments can purchase SQL and System Center at a discount.