- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
HPC/HTC consulting staff is available to assist UA researchers with high-performance and high-throughput computing services, including evaluating and recommending high-end computing technology and software. Staff is available for a single assessment to resolve specific issues using HPC/HTC technology (consulting), or during more general and sustained assistance to an HPC/HTC project (collaboration).
Research Computing Support consulting expertise includes:
- Multicore/processor programming
- Individual code clinics
- Scaling issues and analysis of parallel codes
- Optimization of serial codes
- Use of efficient serial and/or parallel algorithms
- Porting parallel code on different platforms
UA researchers, faculty, staff, and students are eligible to request consultation.