- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
HPC consulting staff is available to assist UA researchers with high-performance computing, including evaluating and recommending high-end computing technology and software. Staff is available for individual consults to resolve specific issues using HPC technology, or more general and sustained assistance for an HPC project (collaboration).
Research Computing Support consulting expertise includes:
- Multicore/processor programming
- Individual code clinics
- Scaling issues and analysis of parallel codes
- Optimization of serial codes
- Use of efficient serial and/or parallel algorithms
- Porting parallel code on different platforms
- Efficient scheduling
- Container support, specifically for Singularity
Request the Service:
Email email@example.com with questions or to schedule an appointment.
UA researchers, faculty, staff, and students are eligible to request consultation.