Email & Calendar for Faculty & Staff
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
UAConnect is the University of Arizona’s email and calendaring service for faculty and staff. It offers a 12 GB email account that can be accessed from anywhere over the web—even from smartphones. Student workers may also be provided UAConnect accounts, called Catworks accounts.
- Access email via MS Outlook Exchange 2013
- Schedule meetings with faculty and staff across campus by viewing their availability
- Create and manage tasks and to-do lists
- Store contact information for colleagues
- Present and attend web conferences
- Connect with coworkers through Skype for Business instant messenger
Faculty and staff are provisioned with a UAConnect email account when they create their NetID. Their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in to email and calendar at uaconnect.arizona.edu
See UAConnect Account Types for getting Department, Service, Designated Campus Colleague (DCC), or Catworks (student worker) accounts.
- Faculty and Staff who have their Employee ID and a CatCard
- Designated Campus Colleagues (DCCs) who are sponsored by their department
- Retirees who have 'retiree' status in the personnel system.
- UA student workers can get an account, called Catworks, on request.
Contact the 24/7 IT Support Center