Email & Calendar for Faculty & Staff
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
UAConnect accounts will be migrating to UAConnect365 accounts during spring/summer 2017. All IM accounts (Skype/Lync) are migrating June 23. See the UAConnect365 Migration Instructions pages for before and after migration steps. See the migration project pages for more information.
UAConnect is the University of Arizona’s email and calendaring service for faculty and staff. It offers a 12 GB email account that can be accessed from anywhere over the web—even from smartphones. Student workers may also be provided UAConnect accounts, called Catworks accounts.
- Access email via MS Outlook Exchange 2013
- Schedule meetings with faculty and staff across campus by viewing their availability
- Create and manage tasks and to-do lists
- Store contact information for colleagues
- Present and attend web conferences
- Connect with coworkers through Skype for Business instant messenger
Faculty and staff are provisioned with a UAConnect email account when they create their NetID. Their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in to email and calendar at uaconnect.arizona.edu
See UAConnect Account Types for getting Department, Service, Designated Campus Colleague (DCC), or Catworks (student worker) accounts.
- Faculty and Staff who have their Employee ID and a CatCard
- Designated Campus Colleagues (DCCs) who are sponsored by their department
- Retirees who have 'retiree' status in the personnel system.
- UA student workers can get an account, called Catworks, on request.
Contact the 24/7 IT Support Center