Dorm Data Services
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
All dorms on the University of Arizona campus have the following:
- Wi-Fi (also available throughout the campus)
- Ethernet ports in each room (see Wired Network Registration)
- Local telephone service to each room (does not include phone)
- Basic cable in each room and extended basic cable in the lounge room
See the list of approved devices for wired and wireless networks in the dorms.
- Students in dorms
- Students in Greek housing (limited)
- There is no charge for standard Housing & Residential Life data service.
- Some Greek houses on campus are connected to the UA network and are able to have data service. To establish service, see Data Connections.
Contact the 24/7 Support Center
Acceptable Use Policy
**You may not establish your own wireless router/network.**