Dorm Data Services
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
All dorms on the University of Arizona campus have the following:
- Wi-Fi (also available throughout the campus)
- Ethernet ports in each room (see Wired Network Registration)
- Local telephone service to each room (does not include phone)
- Basic cable in each room and extended basic cable in the lounge room
See the list of approved devices for wired and wireless networks in the dorms.
Do not set up a personal wiresless router in the dorms.
- Students in dorms
- Students in Greek housing (limited)
- There is no charge for standard Housing & Residential Life data service.
- Some Greek houses on campus are connected to the UA network and are able to have data service. To establish service, see Data Connections.
Contact the 24/7 Support Center
Acceptable Use Policy
**You may not establish your own wireless router/network.**