Designated Campus Colleague Accounts
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
Submit request in the UAccess Access Provisioning Tool.
DCC accounts are created by an officially designated UA college or department sponsor. These individuals are approved as sponsors by the Access Provisioning Liaison for their department and by an Authorizing Agent of the university (e.g., Department Head or Dean). As sponsors, they are granted the ability to generate DCC records for individuals.
Eligible for DCC accounts:
- Affiliate Institutions
- Employees of Temporary Agencies
- Graduate Committee Members
- Government Agency Staff
- Health Care Partners
- Independent Contractors/Vendors & Business Partners
- Inter-Institution Faculty and Staff
- Pre-1999 UA Retiree
- Religious Center Personnel
- UA Foundation Members
Ineligible for DCC accounts:
- Conference Attendees
- Dependents of UA Employees
- Spouses of UA Employees
- UA Alumni
- The account will require the purchase of a license. Although this cost will not be charged to the department, it will be absorbed by the university.
- As a way to manage the licensing costs, the account will expire after one year. If you wish to keep the account active, it must be renewed annually.
Contact the 24/7 Support Center
How to Become a DCC Sponsor
Requests for access can be submitted in the UAccess Access Provisioning Tool. Your department must request the appropriate UAccess Employee role(s) for you. There can be several roles associated with the DCC creation and approval process depending on how your department is organized.
How to Find Out Who Your Department Sponsor Is
Please contact your Department's Business Manager or University of Arizona Human Resources.