- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
The University of Arizona offers on-campus printing through CatPrints, provided by WEPA. CatPrints offers 1-sided and 2-sided laser printing in black and white or color on high-quality white paper.
CatPrints kiosks are located in all OSCR Computer Labs, University Libraries, and additional locations.
There are two ways to print from CatPrints kiosks on campus:
- Download and install the WEPA software. Use the WEPA print driver to upload/send your documents to the cloud from any location (e.g., personal computers, labs, or smartphones).
- OSCR labs have WEPA already installed.
- Print documents directly from a USB drive. Pay with CatCash from your CatCard, or use a credit/debit card (additional service fee applies).
- UA students, faculty, and staff.
- Visitors may also use CatPrints by bringing their file on a USB drive and using a credit or debit card to pay.
Pay with CatCash loaded on UA CatCard:
- Black and White page
- 10¢ per single sided page
- 15¢ per double sided page
- Color page
- $1.00 per single sided page
- $1.50 per double sided page
Additional service charge applies when paying with credit or debit card.