Campus Web Services
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
UITS Campus Web Services provides the University of Arizona and its affiliates with innovative, secure, accessible web solutions utilizing the latest technologies for both technical and non-technical personnel.
For Non-Technical Personnel
Campus Web Services can help you create a new website or revamp an existing site with a professional, UA branded, fully managed web service.
- UA Sites are built using the same Quickstart framework as Arizona.edu and top college level websites, but with an easy to use interface that allows you to build a website without a developer. There are enough restrictions in place to ensure that our robots won't get confused when performing maintenance. This allows us to keep our costs low and ensure that we can scale this service to anyone on campus that needs a website.
- Website Design Services for UA Sites. Even though UA Sites are built so that you can do it yourself, you don’t have to. Campus Web Services offer design services to help you launch a successful website.
- Custom Quickstart sites with the Web Board. Larger projects for college and departmental level sites are done through the Web Board. This is a collaboration between Campus Web Services, Marketing & Brand Management and CALS Communications & Cyber Technologies team and provide end to end services for larger websites.
For Web Development Teams
Campus Web Services has engaged in a hosting partnership with Pantheon for Drupal websites. Pantheon’s high-performance hosting, container-based architecture, and Drupal deployment tools allow us to offer continuous delivery of the Quickstart codebase. Our hosting partnerships will allow your team access to all of the tools, experience and support necessary to successfully manage your department’s websites.
Other Web Services
Other web services across campus include:
- UA Digital campus staff collaborating to develop UA web resources and digital asset such as UA Bootstrap and UA Quickstart
- Office of Instruction and Assessment website templates and hosting for faculty and for academic and research projects.
Please complete the Web Service Request form to contact the team regarding services and your site requirement needs.
UA faculty, staff, and departments.