Campus Web Services
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
UITS Web Services provides the University of Arizona and its affiliates with innovative, reliable, accessible solutions utilizing the latest technologies for both technical and non-technical personnel.
For Non-Web Developers/Non-Technical
UITS Campus Web Services team can help you start and finish a new website or revamp an existing site with a professional, UA-branded look. Some clients include: Academic Affairs, UA Catalog, Campus Health, and Computer Science.
- Web Services Offered
- Site-in-a-Box (SIAB) offers quick, professionally designed, customizable, feature-rich University of Arizona websites. Visit Site-in-a-Box to find information about using SIAB templates on your site including guidelines, training, resources, and technical support for faculty, administrative, departmental, and ASUA student club websites.
- UA Managed Sites is a new fully managed platform offering the ability to quickly deliver professionally-designed customizable websites that require minimal to no development expertise. Building off of the UA Digital framework, UA Managed Sites is the next generation of the Site-in-a-Box offering, providing a platform for campus to create Drupal sites in Acquia Cloud, that are more robust and flexible enough to meet the various needs of department and college websites. (This service is accepting pre-orders via the Web Service Request form.)
For Web Developers
- Web Hosting Services: UITS provides a variety of cloud hosting solutions. UITS Web Services also provides application support, maintenance and patching, as well as development assistance for some sites.
- Website Design and Implementation: UITS can assist with the creation and implementation of organizational, departmental, or college websites. This service may include placing a design into HTML or CSS format, and the creation of forms, surveys, and registrations.
Other Web Services
In addition to Related Services linked below, other web services across campus include:
- UA Web Developers Group (for web staff)
- UA Digital (Campus staff contributing to University Branding's digital assets)
- UA QuickStart (a Drupal distribution and install profile for responsive UA-branded Drupal websites)
- UA Bootstrap (code and assets for building responsive UA-branded websites)
- Office of Instruction and Assessment (website design and hosting for faculty and for academic and research projects)
- UAHS BioCommunications Web Development (website design and development for the university community)
If you are looking for an outside vendor for your website project, please contact Campus Web Services at email@example.com.
Please complete the Web Service Request form to contact the team regarding services and your site requirement needs.
UA faculty, staff, and departments.