Campus Web Services
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
UITS Campus Web Services provides the University of Arizona and its affiliates with innovative, secure, accessible web solutions utilizing the latest technologies for both technical and non-technical personnel.
For Web Developers:
Campus Web Services offers cloud hosting, design and development services for colleges, departments, and other campus units.
- Web Hosting Services include a variety of cloud hosting solutions tailored for your needs. Campus Web Services also provides application support, maintenance and patching, as well as development assistance. Submit a Web Service Request form for assistance with determining which hosting service best meets your needs.
- Website Design and Implementation Services assist with the implementation of mobile responsive, secure, and UA branded websites.
For Non-Technical Personnel:
Campus Web Services can help you start and finish a new website or revamp an existing site with a professional, UA-branded managed web service. Some clients include: Academic Affairs, UA Catalog, Campus Health, and Computer Science.
- Web Services Offered
- Site-in-a-Box (SIAB) offers quick, professionally designed, customizable, feature-rich University of Arizona websites. Visit Site-in-a-Box to find information about using SIAB templates on your site including guidelines, training, resources, and technical support for faculty, administrative, departmental, and ASUA student club websites.
- UA Managed Sites (UA Sites) provide a new fully managed platform with the ability to quickly deliver professionally-designed, customizable websites that require minimal to no development expertise. Building off of the UA Digital framework, UA Managed Sites is the next generation of the Site-in-a-Box offering, providing a platform for campus to create Drupal sites in the cloud. UA Sites are robust and flexible enough to meet the various needs of department and college websites. This service is accepting pre-orders via the Web Service Request form.
Other Web Services
In addition to Related Services below, other web services across campus include:
- UA Web Developers Group provides support and guidance for webmasters and associated web personnel to more effectively meet the latest web and UA standards.
- UA Digital campus staff collaborating to develop UA web resources and digital assets, such as UA Bootstrap and UA Quickstart.
- Office of Instruction and Assessment Website templates and hosting for faculty and for academic and research projects.
If you are looking for an outside vendor for your website project, please contact Campus Web Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the Web Service Request form to contact the team regarding services and your site requirement needs.
UA faculty, staff, and departments.