Campus Switchboard Services
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
The Campus Switchboard Team provides directory assistance and basic information for the University of Arizona, Arizona Health Sciences, and the Cancer Center. The operators can forward calls to the appropriate departments, faculty, and staff or provide callers with the requested direct numbers. They also answer a variety of general questions from local, state, national, and international callers. The operators receive an average of more than 7,000 calls each month.
Top Five Numbers Requested
- Admissions (520) 621-3237
- Registrar (520) 621-3113
- Financial Aid (520) 621-1858
- Bursar’s Office (520) 621-3232
- Human Resources (520) 621-3660
University of Arizona operators can be reached at the main switchboard number: (520) 621-2211.
Arizona Health Sciences, University of Arizona Health Network, and Banner Health Information
- For those interested in using the paging system at Arizona Health Sciences, the page operator can be reached at (520) 694-6000.
- The campus switchboard does not have access to patient information for the University of Arizona Health Network and Banner Health. For such information, please contact Patient Information at (520) 694-0111.
UA Online Phonebook
To search for phone numbers and email addresses of people at the University of Arizona, please visit the UA Online Phonebook.
- No charge for operator-assisted directory service calls.
- Specific charges apply to operator-assisted conference calls for meetings with multiple parties in various locations.