- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
Adobe software is available for members of the campus community for:
- Creative use for academic and business purposes (photo editing, sound and video editing, illustration, page layout, and more)
- PDFs and e-signatures
The University of Arizona is an Adobe Creative Campus! Find more information and Adobe resources at adobe.arizona.edu.
Creative Cloud gives you Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, Spark, etc.
- Students may request a year-long license, valid as long as you remain actively affiliated with the University.
- Faculty, Staff, DCCs, and Emeritus licenses are your choice of length, valid as long as you remain actively affiliated with the University.
- 2 months (to use for short projects)
- 6 months (for a semester)
- 12 months (if you use Creative Cloud regularly)
- All license holders can renew early if they wish, or let the license lapse at expiration and request a license again later if needed.
- If you have a license that lapses, when you request a license again you will regain access to any Creative Cloud content you had previously.
Adobe Acrobat Pro allows you to edit scanned documents, add text in the document's original font, protect documents, and comment collaboratively. (The free Adobe Acrobat Reader allows you to view, create, modify, and merge PDF files—Pro not required.)
- Faculty and Staff are eligible to get Acrobat Pro via Adobe Document Cloud.
- Emeritus, DCCs, and Students should request a Creative Cloud license to get Acrobat Pro.
Adobe Sign lets you e-sign a document sent to you, or create, send, track, and manage e-sign documents.
- Available to all members of the campus community (Students, Faculty, Staff, Emeritus, DCCs, Retirees).
Adobe Stock assets are included in Creative Cloud software, but additional resources are available on request for academic projects.
- Available to Faculty, Staff, DCCs, Emeritus, and Students.
Find links to products or request a Creative Cloud license by visiting selfservice.adobe.arizona.edu/products. Your access will be available within 24 hours of request.
Alternatively, members of the campus community can use Creative Cloud software with an Adobe account (not a license) in one of two ways:
- Creative Cloud software is also available in OSCR Labs.
- Use Creative Cloud by using software virtually over the internet with VCAT.
Faculty and Staff, get Acrobat Pro by logging into Document Cloud. Use <netid>@email.arizona.edu and Company or School Account. Once in, click on Get Acrobat DC Desktop.
DCCs and Emeritus, get Acrobat Pro by requesting a Creative Cloud license at selfservice.adobe.arizona.edu/products.
Access Adobe Sign by logging in at Adobe. Use <netid>@email.arizona.edu and Company or School Account.
Request Adobe Stock beyond what’s included in Creative Cloud at https://adobe.arizona.edu/signup/adobe-stock.
Creative Cloud is available to Faculty, Staff, DCCs, Emeritus, and Students.
Acrobat Pro is available to Faculty and Staff via Document Cloud, and to Emeritus and DCCs through Creative Cloud.
Adobe Sign is available to Faculty, Staff, DCCs, Emeritus, Students, and Retirees.
Creative Cloud is available to Faculty, Staff, DCCs, Emeritus, and Students for academic projects.
Contact the 24/7 Support Center
Adobe provides extensive getting started information and tutorials on their help pages. Click the software you are interested in for resources.
Visit adobe.arizona.edu and click the Learn menu for University of Arizona tutorials and upcoming workshops. If you are having issues with your University of Arizona Adobe license, click Support for FAQs and a contact form.