Access Provisioning Tool
- Service Overview
- Eligibility & Costs
- Support, How-To’s & Info
The Access Provisioning Tool is used to request access to, as well as removals from, restricted functions in UAccess systems (e.g. any access other than self-service or standard delivered functionality that is included with your active Employee, Student Worker or Designated Campus Colleague position).
Note: Prior to requesting access the UAccess Acceptable Use Policy must be reviewed and completed. Some access roles also require additional prerequisite training prior to entering a request. Consult with your department Access Provisioning Liaison for details.
- Submit Access Request - Add or Remove Access Permissions
- Approve and Monitor Requests - Access Provisioning Liaisons and Data Stewards use this option to review and approve requests. General users may use this option to review the status of requests they submitted.
- Manage Access Provisioning Liaison Authorizations - Deans and Department Heads may designate a specific authorized person for the role of Access Provisioning Liaison for the Department or College.
- Role Details - Search through the list of available Roles
- Active UA Faculty, Staff or Designated Campus Colleague (DCC) may enter requests using the Tool.
- Students and Student Workers are not allowed to request access.
- Access can be requested for active UA Faculty, Staff, DCCs or Student Workers. Pre-hires are not eligible.