Office 365/UAConnect365 NetID Password Change and NetID+ Requirements
Effective Monday, April 10, the UA’s Microsoft Office 365 (O365) and UAConnect365 (faculty/staff email/calendaring) services require a new NetID password and NetID+ two factor authentication to log in. You can act now to avoid any interruptions in accessing your Office 365 account including OneDrive, OneNote, or online documents.
- Change your password. You need a UA NetID password created or changed since March 6, 2017.
- Visit netid.arizona.edu.
- The standard expiration (360 days for a strong password) will apply.
- Sign up for NetID+ two-factor authentication if you do not currently have it.
These new requirements will apply to:
- all O365 account holders with a <netid>@email.arizona.edu account: faculty, staff, and students.
- UAConnect365 email/calendar accounts: faculty, staff, DCCs, student worker Catworks accounts, and retirees.
See the step-by-step instructions with screenshots for the new login process.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact your departmental IT support staff or the 24/7 IT Support Center, (520) 626-TECH (8324).