Launched in 2015, the IT Leadership Academy is a professional development opportunity for UA IT professionals to cultivate effective management and leadership skills as well as develop a successful, engaged, effective, and collaborative IT leadership workforce for the University. The program is offered in partnership with University Information Technology Services and the Division of Human Resources.
During the 2019-2020 academic year, ITLA will offer its first year of alumni programming. ITLA will return to accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic year in spring 2020. Interested applicants should check back at that time for application details.
Applications must include attachments:
- A one-page response to the following questions:
- Why are you applying to participate in the UA IT Leadership Academy?
- What specific experiences, strengths, and/or achievements make you a promising leader?
- How will your participation benefit the University of Arizona IT community?
- Brief résumé or CV (no more than 3 pages)
- Letter of recommendation
- Endorsement by departmental IT leader, department head, dean, or vice president
Please direct questions to Kimberly Wilson, Administrative Associate, University Information Technology Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.