The Zoom Application
Whether you attend sessions from a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone, you will need the Zoom application on your device. See below for how to download, sign into, and update the application.
How to Download
- To download the Zoom application, go to one of the following locations based on the type of device you are using:
- Follow installation steps provided at download.
How to Sign In
Always use SSO (Single Sign-on), not email address or any other method to sign into University Zoom sessions.
Log in with your NetID and password.
How to Update
It's a good idea to update the Zoom application on all your devices regularly. When critical features are released, updates may be required.
- Open the application from your computer, tablet or smartphone. Select the profile picture in the top right corner as shown below.
- Choose Check for Updates from the menu.
- Follow the instructions provided on-screen to update when a newer version is found.