Using the Arizona Mobile App
Map-based navigation lets you find campus locations from the building search or your class schedule, and links you to your phone’s map for directions.
The main screen is the campus map. Underneath is a navigation pane that you can swipe up to cover the map, or swipe down to see more of the map.
(Used to the old version of Arizona Mobile? Find features in the new design.)
Scroll and resize the map, as usual. Tap on a building to get more information about it.
Click the “i” Info button on the upper right as an alternate way to reach the Navigation Pane options described below, or to:
- Sign in with WebAuth, so you can see your class schedule
- Offer Feedback to the Arizona Mobile team
Click the index button on the upper right to get a list of buildings or types of facilities you can search for on the map.
Click the compass arrow button on the upper right to show your current location.
You can use the Search bar at the top of the navigation pane to find a building. If you are logged in, you can type the name of your class to find the building it is located in.
When the Explore tab is clicked, you can choose:
- Resources: Links for—Alumni, Any Question (SOS), Athletics, BookStore, Campus Health, Campus Rec, Career Resources, CatCard, DRC, Give Now, Housing, Meal Plans (New!), Parent & Family, Passports, Safety, UA Travel, ZonaZoo
- Food: Get a list of campus restaurants, with options to find on the map or see the menu.
- Library: Get the location on the map of all University Libraries locations, or just one.
- Labs: Get the location on the map of all OSCR labs or just one. Click OSCR Lab Info for hours and other information.
- Phonebook: Find popular office numbers, or search for individuals in the campus directory.
Along the bottom of the Explore menu, you can click on any of the University of Arizona’s social media accounts.
When the Schedule tab is clicked and you are logged in, you will see your schedule of classes, and can use it to find the buildings where your classes are located on the map.
When you are not logged in, you will see events from the University’s Master Calendar.
When the Transit tab is clicked, you will see the campus CatTran routes, with real-time locations of shuttles. Choose a route color and stop for an estimate time for the next shuttle.