UAssist – How to View and Update Support Requests
You can view the status of your IT support requests, get detailed information about them, or update them in UAssist.
- Visit http://uassist.arizona.edu. You will need to allow pop-ups in your browser for this site.
- Log in with your NetID and password.
- If you do not have a NetID or are having issues with either your NetID or password, click the alternate link provided on the UAssist login page.
- Choose Requester Console from the Requester Console item on the left menu.
- All support requests tied to your NetID will appear in the My Requests area. To see only the unresolved support requests, choose Open at the top of the left menu.
- Double-click the request you want more details about, then click the Work Info tab to see the Work Info History.
- If you want more information about anything in the Work Info History, select the item and click the View button.
- You can read the details by using the scrollbars, or you can click the Notes icon on the right to have the entire field open in a pop-up window.
- Close the pop-up window by clicking the Cancel button, then click the Close button on the Work Info window.
- To add information to your support request, click the Add Work Info button.
- Enter a short description of the information you are adding in the Summary field. Enter the additional information in the Notes field, or click the Notes icon and enter your information into the pop-up window that appears.
- Click OK to close the pop-up window. If you wish to attach files such as screenshots, you can do that now.
- Click Save to submit your information.
Your review and update of your support request is complete! You can now log out of the UAssist Requester Console by clicking Logout in the upper right corner.