UAssist – How to Submit a Support Request
How to request IT support in UAssist
- Visit http://uassist.arizona.edu. You will need to allow pop-ups in your browser for this site.
- Log in with your NetID and password.
- If you do not have a NetID or are having issues with either your NetID or password, click the alternate link provided on the UAssist login page.
- Choose Requester Console from the Requester Console item on the left menu.
- Click the Create a New Request button.
- The form will auto-fill with your contact information from your NetID login. Make sure the technical consultants have the best way to reach you. If you fill in the Phone field, use the format XXX-XXX-XXXX to enter your number.
- Enter a short description of the problem in the Summary text box.
- Use the Notes text box for a more detailed description of the problem.
- Complete the Urgency and Date Required fields. Urgency definitions are:
- 1-Critical: Use when the problem is a complete service outage.
- 2-High: Use when the problem completely affects your ability to do your work.
- 3-Medium: Use when the problem partly affects your ability to do your work or if there is a workaround that you can use until the problem is fixed.
- 4-Low: Use when the problem has little affect on your ability to do your work.
- You may add attachments, such as a screenshot.
- Select Save and your request is submitted.
- Click Logout in the upper right corner.
Call the 24/7 IT Support Center at (520) 626-TECH (8324) if you need any assistance.