OSCR Computer Lab Policies
- To use the labs you must abide by ALL University of Arizona policies (i.e. The UA Computer and Network Access Agreement and the UA Student Code of Conduct).
- You must be a current student, faculty, staff or affiliate with a NetID and password to use an OSCR computer.
- Please limit your use to one computer at a time.
- Drinks in sealed containers are allowed; however, they must be placed on the floor at your workstation.
- If the lab is staffed, the consultant's phone is for OSCR staff use only.
- Lab may be subject to reservation.
- Eating is prohibited.
- No animals are allowed except assistive service animals.
- Use of tobacco products is not allowed.
- Please be courteous to others using the lab.
- If your behavior is disruptive, you will be asked to leave.
- Individual computers cannot be saved, held, and/or reserved ahead of time.
Location-specific policies may also apply; see individual lab's page.