NetID+ (Plus) Enrollment Using Yubikey
Hardware Token (YubiKey) Configuration
- To use a YubiKey hardware token with NetID+, it will need to be configured for use with your computer (Windows, Mac or Linux operating system).
- Click Windows or Mac OS X for installation instructions, or work with your local IT support to configure your token.
IMPORTANT TIP: AFTER CONFIGURING YOUR TOKEN, KEEP THE FOLLOWING PIECES OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE WHEN ADDING THE HARDWARE TOKEN AS YOUR SECOND FACTOR OF AUTHENTICATION:
- Secret Key
- Private Identity
- Serial Number
This information will display on your computer screen during the configuration process:
Yubikey Enrollment Instructions
Note: You will need to use a computer to sign up for NetID+ and the actual device you plan to use for the second step in the authentication process
1. Go to the UA NetID+ login page and click Login.
2. Enter your UA NetID and password and click Login.
3. You will return to the NetID+ Enrollment page. Click Enroll.
4. You will see 5 questions. You must answer 4 out of 5 of them correctly to continue.
5. The Add a Device screen will appear:
6. Select +Add a Hardware Token.
7. The following screen will appear:
Step-by-step instructions will appear. (Make note of the Secret Key, Private Identity, and Serial Number.)
9. You will receive a Success message on your computer screen that confirms your registration.