MyDevices - Add a Device
When a device can’t connect to the UAWiFi using NetID and password, that device needs to registered to the UAGuest network using the MyDevices Portal. UA faculty, staff, and students may register up to five (5) personal devices. MyDevices portal access will be valid for one semester (180 days) and at the end of this period the device must be registered again at MyDevices portal Any device registered on the MyDevices portal will no longer be able to use UAWiFi.
1. Go to MyDevices Portal
2. Enter your UA NetID and password.
- Note: If you need additional information on how to login with your UA NetID
3. Click Add Device on the right hand side.
4. Enter a Name for the device.
5. Enter the device’s MAC Address. Attaining this information varies between manufacturers. Consult the manufacturer's website for information on how to retrieve your MAC Address.
6. Enter a Description for the device.
7. Click Save.
8. You will see the device registered after clicking save. The registration will be good for 180 days.
9. If you are still unable to login with your NetID , contact Tech Support Chat with 24/7 Support Representative, or call (520) 626-TECH (8324 or (877) 522-7979.