How to Log in to Office 365
Before logging in to Microsoft Office 365, be sure that you have:
- a NetID password created or changed on or after March 6, 2017.
- If you need to create a NetID and/or change your password, go to netid.arizona.edu.
- enrolled in NetID+, two-factor authentication.
- If you need to enroll, go to netid-plus.arizona.edu.
Enter your <netid>@email.arizona.edu address.
Even if you use a different UA email address such as cals.arizona.edu or catworks.arizona.edu, use email.arizona.edu here.
Click your tab key or click on the Sign In button. Ignore the Password box.
- If you also have a personal Microsoft Live or Office 365 account that uses your email.arizona.edu address, you will be asked which you want to log in to. Choose the Work or School Account option.
You will be redirected to a University of Arizona login screen.
Enter your NetID and password.
You will be prompted for your NetID+ two factor authentication method. Follow the prompts for Duo Push, phone call, or enter a passcode.
The first time you log in, you may be prompted to add security information to ensure that you can recover your account from Microsoft if needed.
Follow the directions onscreen to add a phone number, email, and/or security questions. When you add an alternate email address, you will be emailed a verification code to enter onscreen.