- Keep the following shortcuts in mind while you are working with your messages:
- * - cancel an action or skip back to the beginning of the current menu
- * then * - exit the voicemail system
- 0 - help
- Go to Accessing Your Voicemail, follow the procedure for your specific location (your campus phone, another campus phone, or off campus), and then return to this page.
- When you are at the main menu, press 5.
- Select one of the following options to find a message from:
- 1 - another user of the campus voicemail system
- 2 - all outside callers
- 3 - a specific outside caller
- Follow the prompts to locate the messages.
- When you have finished, you can press ** to exit the system.