Faculty Getting Started with Clickers
Classroom Technology Services
- Check with Classroom Technology Services to see if the Turning Technologies receiver is installed in your classroom or if you will need to bring your own.
- An instructor’s starter kit comes with a receiver and can be procured from CTS prior to the start of the semester.
- CTS can help you with D2L data imports from your polling sessions, including course rosters and grade book items.
- If you are having a specific technical difficulty while in class, contact CTS to dispatch a staff member to your location.
D2L Registration Utility
Please visit the D2L Help Pages for information on integrating the TurningPoint software into D2L.
Students should use the integrated D2L link to register their devices for use in your class. If you have not yet adjusted your D2L Navigation Bar, then this link is there by default inside the UA Resources, Turning Tech Clickers section. If you edited the Navigation Bar already, then we recommend putting the UA Resources link back into your bar. If you need help doing so, please email D2L@email.arizona.edu.
Office of Instruction and Assessment
- OIA can help you with incorporating classroom response devices into your curriculum and making them an effective communication tool between you and your students.
- OIA will also provide assistance with using TurningPoint and integrating it with D2L.
Contact Josh Butcher or send a message via http://oia.arizona.edu/contact.