CatNet Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By accepting CatNet membership requests, the UITS Windows Enterprise Administrators Team agrees to abide by the following policies as they apply to the forest as a whole and each organizational unit and/or child domain.
- Enterprise administrators are responsible for maintaining the forest infrastructure. They monitor, troubleshoot and repair the forest domain controllers and enterprise-level member servers and enforce enterprise-level policies.
- Enterprise administrators are responsible for responding to any domain controller or Active Directory issues in a timely manner.
- Enterprise administrators may assist with Active Directory Migration, Group Policy implementation, or other Active Directory tasks only at the request of an Organizational Unit or Child Domain administrator.
- Enterprise administrators are responsible for communicating any enterprise-level changes that directly impact the OU or Child Domain administrators to the OU and Child Domain Administrators group(s).
- Enterprise administrators will not make any changes to any objects within a delegated OU or Child Domain unless asked to do so by the OU or Child Domain administrator or unless the object(s) are in violation of the CatNet Active Directory policies.