The account will be associated with your NetID@email.arizona.edu address and with your official university email address (if different). After logging in, users will need to agree to the terms of service and follow proper computing guidelines.
LOG IN TO BOX@UA
- Visit arizona.box.com. You will see a screen asking if you are part of the University of Arizona.
- Click the Continue button.
- Log in with your NetID and password with WebAuth, if needed.
- You will now be in your Box@UA account.
BOX@UA ACCOUNT VS. PERSONAL ACCOUNT
If you have a Box account with a personal email address and get a Box @ UA account, remember to check which account you are logged into. If you are working or collaborating on University or class files, be sure you are logged into your Box @ UA account. (See the UA's Data Classification and Handling Standard for what kinds of files you can store or share in Box @ UA.) And be sure you are not using your Box @ UA account when you are working on or sharing personal projects.
To check which account you are logged into:
- On the Box website, click on your name on the upper right corner of the menu and click View Profile.
- In the Box mobile app, tap the gear icon on the mobile app menu.
Box @ UA is secure. It may be used for storing Public and Internal information, and it can be used for storing Confidential (e.g., FERPA) information with the proper permissions. However, it should not be used for Regulated (e.g., credit card, HIPAA, ITAR) information. The Classification Levels section in the IS-2321 Data Classification Standard gives more complete descriptions of data classification.
Terms and Conditions
By getting a Box @ UA account, you agree to the Terms of Service and to follow proper computing guidelines.
Please contact the UA's Disability Resource Center at (520) 621-3268 V/TTY or Fax (520) 621-9423 or via their website.