COVID-19 IT Resources
Information technology is essential to the teaching, learning, research, and public service mission of the University of Arizona. In the event of a prolonged work remote situation, UITS has resources to assist employees.
- University of Arizona Coronavirus Information page: This page serves as the central location for updates and guidance from the University of Arizona on the novel coronavirus COVID-19.
- Online Instruction Resources
- Submit an Instructional Continuity support ticket (response within 24 hours)
The 24/7 IT Support Center lobby is temporarily closed. You can still reach technicians 24 hours:
- By Phone: (520) 626-TECH (8324)
- Via Chat: support.arizona.edu
- You can share your desktop with the technician in chat, or even give control of your desktop to the technician.
If you are planning to work remotely, please forward your phones before leaving campus using the call forwarding instructions. If you are already remote, please contact the 24/7 IT Support Center at (520) 626-TECH (8324) to request call forwarding.
Call forwarding to long distance numbers will not incur any long distance fees during this time.