Business Systems Coordinating Council
The Business Systems Coordinating Council provides oversight and direction for the enterprise systems that support the University’s business operations, identifies and prioritizes technology-based solutions for shared business needs, sets priorities, and ensures coordination on the effective use of information technology resources to meet the operational and strategic needs of the University. The Council establishes strategy and sequencing for development, coordinated deployment, and integration work pertinent to the effective use of the tools. This Council also champions a common data model, and other common infrastructure where needed, as well as best practices in central and distributed enterprise systems.
The council consists of the leaders of University business operations and other relevant constituent groups. The co-chairs will be appointed by the group on an annual basis, or on an interval determined by the group. The co-chairs may appoint ad hoc committees as appropriate. The committee makes recommendations to the CIO and University Administration as needed.
Meetings are held monthly, or as determined by the Council.
- Marilyn Taylor, Senior Assistant Vice President, Finance and Administration, Office of Academic Affairs
- Tom Bourgeois, Executive Director, Campus IT Services, CIO Office
- Lori Schultz, Senior Director, Research Partnership Services, Office for Research & Discovery
- Sherry Esham, Director, Sponsored Projects, Sponsored Projects Services
- Duc Ma, Interim AVP, Financial Services, Financial Services Organization
- Mark Barton, Bursar/Director, Catcard Services, Financial Services Organization
- Kathy Whisman, AVP, Chief Budget Officer - Budget Office, Budget Office
- PRis Cantu, Director, Workforce Systems, Workforce Systems
- Nicole Salazar, Comptroller, Financial Services Organization
- Susan Richards, Assistant Dean, Finance & Administration for Education
- Helena Rodrigues, AVP Human Resources, Human Resources
- Hank Childers, Executive Director, Analytics and Institutional Research, Provost Office
- Gabriel Quiroz, Director, Enterprise Business Analysts, UITS
- Beth Acree, AVP, Enrollment Mgmt/Student Affairs Advancement, Office of the Registrar
- Mark Felix, Director, Instructional Services, Office of Instruction and Assessment
- Kasey Urquidez, VP, Enrollment Management/Student Affairs Advancement, Enrollment Management
- Joel Hauff, AVP, Student Affairs/Enrollment Management, Student Affairs